Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Lockdown - Day 3

My dear students at EOI Laredo. I'm back. Yes! It looks like I found a way to circumvent the technical glitches that plagued me yesterday. I'm still trying to set up an on-line classroom for you so I can present you with more resources. In the meantime, you can brush up on your advanced strategies by taking a look at the thirty-minute presentation below these lines in which I give you some pointers as to the most relevant skills you are expected to master. Nothing new under the sun. I know. Just take it as a reminder of the material we have already seen in class. I apologize for the typo in the last slide of the presentation. I typed aproach instead of approach. Sorry.





No comments:

Post a Comment

On teaching

So I'm about to wrap the whole thing up. The school year is almost over and I have the distinct feeling that I may not be returning to t...