Thursday, March 19, 2020

Lockdown - Day 4

Hi everyone! How are you holding up? I'm still ironing out the details of the on-line courses I'm stetting up for all of you. I'm afraid this lockdown situation is not going to be over anytime soon. So we might as well get used to the idea of remote-learning. I am in touch with National Geographic to make sure that you experience a smooth transition. 

In the meantime, you may check out this interesting coronavirus-related vocabulary that my favorite English dictionary analyzes some of the expressions that have become (sadly) common.

If your self-esteem needs a boost, you should take these two quick quizzes that put your advanced skills to the test:

Quizz 1: lexical accuracy
Quizz 2: statements and opinons 

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

On teaching

So I'm about to wrap the whole thing up. The school year is almost over and I have the distinct feeling that I may not be returning to t...