Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Lockdown - Day 2

Greetings, my dear students!

Bizarre as it may seem, I've been working like a slave for the past three days. Seriously, I've been building content (so to speak) trying to put together a series of videos that will hopefully help you keep your English afloat. An unfortunate chain of events, though, has prevented me from uploading any clips so far. To cut a long story short, my computer is giving me a hard time. I'm glad to say it's not a virus-related issue (it would be quite ironic, wouldn't it?).

Anyhow, for the time being, I'm going to use this blog to keep you posted on my progress. I might also try and send you emails to let you all know how I'll go about "teaching" in these challenging circumstances.

Most likely I'm going to use a rather eclectic approach, that is to say, I may resort to a combination of multiple systems. So rest assured, you won't be left to your own devices (but will be expected to use your own devices!). Get it? Your own devices... Anyway. Talk to you soon. In the meantime you can check out the poster below so you become acquainted with some words that are now sadly popular.




No comments:

Post a Comment

On teaching

So I'm about to wrap the whole thing up. The school year is almost over and I have the distinct feeling that I may not be returning to t...