Monday, May 25, 2020

Do you remember?

The lockdown came into force 71 days ago, but I feel that today we enter a new phase, so I'm going to drop the word lockdown.

How are you all? I hope you're at least healthy. These days that's saying a lot. I'm still writing out reports (which some of you should have already received). Anyway, I thought you could just take a look at this photograph I took after a class months ago. If you understand all those words (which, of course, came up in class) congratulations. If you actually use them when you speak English, then my hat is off to you: you're now ready to attend a C2 course.



2 comments:

  1. This picture reminds me that wonderful days we could take English lesson... I feel a bit nostalgia watching this balckboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instead of Lockdown, now I would say free drink.-

    ReplyDelete

On teaching

So I'm about to wrap the whole thing up. The school year is almost over and I have the distinct feeling that I may not be returning to t...