Monday, May 23, 2016

Hi again,

Sorry for being blunt but I'll cut to the chase. This post is only for my Intermedio 1 students

Okay. This very morning Telma voiced her suspicion that you may not be getting all the attention that you deserve. The truth of the matter is rather simple: I have two B2 groups, which means I tend to focus harder on their problems. Avanzado 2 allows you to obtain a much coveted diploma that many students need for various reasons (some of which are job-related). So you should understand that the needs of many sometimes outweigh those of Intermedio 1...

Anyway, below this line you have your own magazine. I hope it helps you learn a few new words.






6 comments:

  1. Hahaha, that's cool! Thanks for connectors web. Personally I`m not really sure about my success at the exam, but I'm sure I've learnt a lot and I've enjoyed your lessons. That's not a lost time :) Thank you Rodolfo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm absolutly sure I've improved my English knowledge. Thanks a lot, Rodolfo, for your efforts, patience and for all the memorable moments we've enjoyed in your class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot Rodolfo for your patience. I do learnt a lot. You can be sure of that. We will miss you the next course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much. I don't know if I'll pass the exam, but I don't care, this year has been wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

On teaching

So I'm about to wrap the whole thing up. The school year is almost over and I have the distinct feeling that I may not be returning to t...