Monday, April 6, 2020

Lockdown - Day 22

As I had already announced, I am going to center on the "lowly" prepositions for some time. Understandably, you may say that prepositions belong in the intermediate level and you'll be right to point that out because, theoretically, you should be obsessed with broadening your range of expressive resources. Why should you go back to a grammar area that feels like Sesame Street material? Well I've got just the right answer. You need to brush up on your prepositions because accuracy deals with a lot more than precise vocabulary and clear pronunciation. It is also about using the right preposition!

I have edited the video below specially for you so you can refresh your memory and pay attention to ways in which you may expand your knowledge regarding those little particles we often take for granted. I do hope you find it useful.



No comments:

Post a Comment

On teaching

So I'm about to wrap the whole thing up. The school year is almost over and I have the distinct feeling that I may not be returning to t...