Thursday, March 31, 2016

People of Israel! It’s me. Your personal Moses in the English-speaking desert. This time I’m going to use this post as a reminder of some of the stuff I asked you to do over the Easter break. So I’ll go cut to the chase:

Avanzado 2: your a essay about your recipe for a happy life is due on April 7. Remember that the general idea should be something along the lines of “yes, we know that money doesn’t make us happy, what I believe is …”

Intermedio 1: I’m still waiting for those videoclips I asked you to record in the sanctity of your homes (no pressure). Remember that you get credit on the progress report!


If you have the time, check out this funny video: one light-hearted (and rather gratuitous) list to make you smile a little. Thanks to the autocomplete feature of the most popular search engine in the world offers (Google) we can have a few laughs by taking a look at the things people search for on the Internet. Hope you can enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

On teaching

So I'm about to wrap the whole thing up. The school year is almost over and I have the distinct feeling that I may not be returning to t...