Thursday, March 10, 2016

My dearest students. Some words of wisdom from your language facilitator (!). Just a few reminders for those of your that may have skipped some classes.

Avanzado 2: you are expected to submit a discursive essay on any one of the three topics that the textbook suggests (excercise 10A page 85). Please hand it in before the Easter break.

Intermedio 1: I have decided to upload a rapid-fire version of the PowerPoint presentation I put together for my after-the-exams-speech. Enjoy.


Oh! One more thing. Remember that stand-up comedian I mentioned in class? The one that does a perfect impression of the preview guy? Here's a short clip showing one of his trademark pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

On teaching

So I'm about to wrap the whole thing up. The school year is almost over and I have the distinct feeling that I may not be returning to t...