Thursday, April 7, 2016

Hello, hello! Anybody out there?

The question is far from rhetorical. I've recently learnt that somehow I had neglected to mention the very existence of this blog to my morning Avanzado 2 students. How is that for self-promotion?

Anyway, I know some of you are already on "exam mode" so I'll try to be as practical as humanly possible. This time I've decided to revisit some pronunciation issues that still need fixing... It's really just a simple phrase that may help you master those pesky little transitions that make you sound too Spanish. I hope it's useful. Sorry about the picture and the nonexistent editing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

On teaching

So I'm about to wrap the whole thing up. The school year is almost over and I have the distinct feeling that I may not be returning to t...