Monday, October 9, 2017

Just a little reminder


My dear B2 and C1 followers (I say followers to use "the parlance of our times"), here’s a little reminder of some of the things we discussed in the classroom last week. I thought a voiceover might help you remember the explanations. Just remember that this presentation is only intended as a brief summary of what the B2 level is mostly about. C1 students should realize that they are expected to have overcome the challenges. Don’t forget that specificity translates into nuanced expressions whose meaning may vary according to perspective, register, dialect, etc. Enough said, right? Enjoy it...or ignore it. It's really up to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

On teaching

So I'm about to wrap the whole thing up. The school year is almost over and I have the distinct feeling that I may not be returning to t...