Tuesday, February 2, 2016

People, KNOCK-KNOCK, People KNOCK-KNOCK. You there? Exams are over! It's a great time to do some serious soul-searching. Anyway, I think we should know that, as of tomorrow Feb 3, we are going to resume our regular classes.

Intermedio 1: We have a lot of work to do. The oral exams were not exactly great, which means there are some problems I'm not addressing properly. I'm afraid we're going to have to go back to square 1 and approach things from a different (i.e. more "traditional") angle.

Avanzado 2: We are going to revisit some of the topics we saw back in October. So be ready to face a surprise vocab test.

In the meantime, you may want to explore the school's brand new website: www.eoilaredo.org

And for those of you that feel the need to be baffled I've decided to share this fascinating video that shows how neuroscience is not necessarily out of our reach. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

On teaching

So I'm about to wrap the whole thing up. The school year is almost over and I have the distinct feeling that I may not be returning to t...