Saturday, April 28, 2018

End of course

Both in our B2 and C1 classes we've reached the end of the book, which means that it's time to look back, take stock and make sure that you're ready to face an exam. Since the production skills are traditionally the most challenging, we will devote the remaining classes to working on your writing and speaking skills.

On a different note, I would like to let you know that I'm going to give a series of mini-talks (only 15 minutes long) on some of those topics that are rarely discussed. As some of you know, self-promotion is not exactly my strong suit. Two years ago I even failed to inform my own students of the existence of this very blog (they found out about it in the month of April). Anyway, the talks will take place in Laredo (the library) and Castro Urdiales (classroom B5). Those of you that are interested in what the level C2 like and want to know what lies beyond that level may find my little talks useful. Everybody is welcome.

Words that should exist. May 9. 19:00 in Laredo
Beyond C2. May 10. 19:00 in Castro Urdiales
What is C2. May 16. 19:00 in Laredo
What is C2. May 17. 19:00 in Castro Urdiales




No comments:

Post a Comment

On teaching

So I'm about to wrap the whole thing up. The school year is almost over and I have the distinct feeling that I may not be returning to t...