Monday, January 29, 2018

Lighten up before the exams

Today I thought I would sprinkle some humor before the dreaded exams. The video below (which, by the way, is quite old) may help you consider some problem areas that you might or might not relate to. It addresses these very specific issues:

How does poor spelling affect your pronunciation?
What are the consequences of mixing up idioms?
Is it okay to use of question tags if you’re not good at it?
What happens when you put the stress on the wrong syllable?
How do people react when your vocabulary is painfully limited?

If you can laugh a little that's a good sign!


No comments:

Post a Comment

On teaching

So I'm about to wrap the whole thing up. The school year is almost over and I have the distinct feeling that I may not be returning to t...