Sunday, May 22, 2016

Hello, my dear students. The course is over. That’s a cold fact. The relevant question now (which you should be asking yourselves) seems to be: what do I know now that I didn’t know last September? That’s part of a reality check you all should try. Self-delluding excuses may help you muddle through some tough times but this is the hour of truth. So the question is: have or haven’t I learnt much? Am I or am I not up to the challenge?

(That is meant to be encouraging, not depressing).

Avanzado 2

I have put together these little magazines that you may decide to speed-read, download or even print out to have it as a keepsake. It’s entirely up to you. Enjoy.




Intermedio 1
I am in the process of finishing your magazine. But so that you know that I haven't forgotten about you, here is a website that Idoia might appreciate. There are countless sites that cover the same old area. That one is just one of them. Remember that a well-structured essay does not depend on the use of all those linkers. For starters, fancy words such as furthermore, nonetheless or moreover sound a bit off if the rest of the text doesn't quite keep the same standard. But anyway, I understand your concern. Remember that the oral exam will take place on Wednesday. You will find a copy of the notice (= convocatoria) on the classroom door. I will upload another copy here sometime before Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

On teaching

So I'm about to wrap the whole thing up. The school year is almost over and I have the distinct feeling that I may not be returning to t...