Thursday, December 4, 2014

Hi there, my dearest Intemediate students! Today's entry brings you some grammar exercises so you can practice those conditional sentences that have become our new obsession. It won't take you long. Plus you are just a click away from the correct answers.

For the members of that fast-growing cult that has formed in my pronunciation classes I have decided to post this interesting video that shows a voice coach trying to explain how to speak English with a Spanish accent. We can look at it from a different angle: how to avoid precisely what he is teaching. Enjoy.

Sorry C1 students. There'll be something for you in my next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment

On teaching

So I'm about to wrap the whole thing up. The school year is almost over and I have the distinct feeling that I may not be returning to t...